Front of House Assistant
As a host and guide at Electronic theatre you are the face of the business and its values. You know that every person you interact with is just as important as the next. You thrive on building relationships to visitors and exceeding their expectations.
- Ensure that all areas of the business appear presentable.
- Welcome all visitors to the space.
- Keep up to date with bookings and queries.
- Following Health & Safety procedure and ensuring guests are priority
- Directing visitors and keeping track of teams
- Answering questions and being a port of call to passers-by.
As Electronic Theatre is fundamentally a tech company, we are always on the lookout for people with a technology background. If this is you – include this in your application, we would love to know more!
- Experience in a Front of House position either in a theatre or attraction environment
- Confident with computer and tablet technology and/or your ability to learn simple operating programs
- Willing to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, with a great eye for detail
- Ability to adapt and change quickly in a live environment
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- A people person
- We have a variety of Full Time, Part Time and Zero Hour positions available depending on your requirements
- Pay will be £10.75 PH and holiday allowance will be added.
- Location of work is Southwark, around a three minute walk from the tube station.