Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Marketing Associate will be responsible for executing campaigns & communications and delivering brand assets directly and through relevant agencies / freelancers. You will own and monitor eT social media platforms and create content with contract specialists.
This position involves wearing many different hats: project planning, managing stakeholders, and getting things done. All of this will need to be achieved against challenging delivery timescales, with multiple moving parts. You’ll get your hands dirty with tactical implementations and ‘test and learn’ approach to achieving growth.
- Manage engaging communications & assets that align with our brand and overall campaign strategy
- Plan campaigns across multiple channels to enhance brand awareness, customer consideration and conversion
- Generate creative ideas for marketing and social campaigns that are on-brand and generate community buzz
- Use off-the-shelf comms systems for email (e.g. MailChimp), social (e.g. HootSuite) and CRM (e.g. HubSpot) to manage and deploy communications
- Interpret data measuring campaign success in order to do more of what is working, and less of what is not; report performance across the ET team
- Regularly monitor and QA the Website, Blog and social media channels to ensure all content is accurate and in-line with current brand campaigns
- Build community and brand health by empowering brand ambassadors and responding to customer inquiries
- Manage photo & video partners and liaise with central team to efficiently manage content across channels
- Lead a culture of continuous innovation, big and small, to improve customer experience and profitability month-by-month
You eat, breathe and sleep digital content. You understand what is popular, what is trending and why. You can unpick the strategy behind the best marketing campaigns. You have creative flair, are an out of the box thinker and are keen to build your career across a broad range of marketing disciplines.
You enjoy working as part of an fast-moving team and collaborate well with diverse personalities. You radiate positive energy, are passionate about the work you do and are a curious person with an interest in the experience economy.
- Excellent verbal/written communication; strong writing and copy-editing skills a must
- Demonstrated ability to marketing campaigns (digital or offline)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to learn
- Organised, high attention to detail, and able to prioritise
- Ability to remain calm, focused, and effective under stress
- Efficient from thinking to execution
- Some travel and weekend work is required
- 2+ years of relevant agency experience or experience in a start-up or fast-growing business in an executional marketing role
- Strong understanding of social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.)
- Experience with one or more communications platforms like ESPs (MailChimp, Constant Contact etc.), CRM systems (Salesforce, HubSpot etc.) and / or social media management tools (HootSuite, TweetDeck)
- Basic knowledge of website management (e.g. Wordpress, Squarespace, Wix). Coding experience (HTML) is a plus
- Proven track record of success in executing engaging and innovative digital campaigns
- Part of small, dynamic working team
- Unlimited holiday
- Free games
- Team retreats
- Working with some of the UK's top entrepreneurs