Vice President (VP) of Marketing
The VP Marketing will be responsible for all campaigns & communications (from planning to execution); developing brand (incl. assets & voice); and managing communication execution (directly and through specialist agencies). You will own ET social media presence and create content with contract specialists.
This position involves wearing many different hats: leading the marketing team, project planning, managing stakeholders, and getting things done. All of this will need to be achieved against challenging delivery timescales, with multiple moving parts. You’ll get your hands dirty with tactical implementations and ‘test and learn’ approach to achieving growth.
- Develop overall campaign strategy; create, plan and manage engaging campaigns communications & assets that align with our brand
- Lead campaigns across multiple channels to enhance brand awareness, customer consideration and conversion
- Build and develop brand assets and voice, guiding the team and partners in how to create on-brand and relevant comms
- Interpret data measuring campaign success in order to do more of what is working, and less of what is not; report performance across the ET team
- Build ET’s brand awareness through PR, brand partnerships and campaigns
- Regularly monitor and QA the Website, Blog and social media channels to ensure all content is accurate and in-line with current brand campaigns
- Build community and brand health by empowering brand ambassadors and responding to customer inquiries
- Manage photo & video partners and liaise with central team to efficiently manage content across channels
- Lead a culture of continuous innovation, big and small, to improve customer experience and profitability month-by-month
You eat, breathe and sleep digital content. You understand what is popular, what is trending and why. You can unpick the strategy behind the best marketing campaigns. You have creative flair, are an out of the box thinker and are keen to build your career across a broad range of marketing disciplines.
You enjoy working as part of a fast-moving team and collaborate well with diverse personalities. You radiate positive energy, are passionate about the work you do and are a curious person with an interest in the experience economy.
- Excellent verbal/written communication; strong writing and copy-editing skills a must
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute marketing campaigns (digital or offline)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to learn
- Team player - effective team working, providing support as and when needed
- Organised, high attention to detail, and able to prioritise
- Ability to remain calm, focused, and effective under stress
- Efficient from strategic thinking to execution
- Some travel and weekend work is required
- 5+ years experience across relevant agency or large consumer brand (e.g. FMCG) and a start-up or fast-growing business in a marketing role
- Strong understanding of social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.)
- Experience with one or more communications platforms like ESPs (MailChimp, Constant Contact etc.), and / or social media management tools (HootSuite, TweetDeck)
- Good knowledge of website management (e.g. Wordpress, Squarespace, Wix) and web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics). Basic coding experience (HTML) is a plus
- Proven track record of success in producing, planning and leading engaging and innovative digital campaigns
- Part of small, dynamic working team
- Unlimited holiday
- Free games
- Team retreats
- Working with some of the UK's top entrepreneurs